Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Playlist These Days...



a. Baywatch Theme Song: I'll be Ready..:Jimi Jamison (Inspiring song..)
b. All I want is You :U2 (Owing to the lovely strings..)
c. When the Stars go Blue: U2 and the Corrs (Insomnia strikes)
d. Send me an Angel: Scorpions (My wish..)
e. Champagne Supernova: Oasis (Something I desire to be like..)
f. You Raise Me Up: Josh Groban (For some ppl who continue to stick by me.. inspite of the idiosyncracies)
g. Love is Gone: David Guetta (Shall say no more..)
h. I wish I was a Punk Rocker: Sandi Thom (Another Unfulfilled Ambition?)
i. That Thing you do: The Wonders (Sad song in a Pep Mode.. wat a contrast)
j. Mar Jaawan : Fashion (Just like that..)
k. Tears in Heaven : Clapton (Lightens my heart)
l. One Man's Dream: Yanni
m. And the Way you Look tonight: Rod Stewart
n. See you Later Alligator: Bill Haley and the Comets (Another Peppy song)
o. Coming Back to Life: Pink Floyd

And many more... for now these are most prominent...

3 comments:

Perakath said...

The Baywatch theme song was sung not by David Hasselhoff, but by Jimi Jamison of Survivor... and Champagne Supernova is by Oasis, not Pink Floyd!

Divs said...

Ofc...

My fault.. wrong entries on my EM30

Vi.K.I. said...

nice collection..u hv got there..