Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009.. The year that Breezed Away..


As I bid adieu to 2009, I have to be thankful to the number of vibrant colours the year has shown.. from bouquets to brickbats.. from praises to pranks.. I seem to have done it all... Let me try and recount some of the events that coloured the year that went by...

Jan: Rixy Roxy here.. to open the year.. and then a busy stint at work
Feb: Jus flew by
March: Some banter.. some unknown communique`
April: A bit disappointment.. a gathering of courage and hope.. Determination
May: Heat.. and heated conversations
June: Unexpected surprises
July: Losing my mind..
August: Happiness came along. jus to remain a short while
Sep: Birthday month- Eventfulness, flowers.. love from loved ones, Blues...
Oct: Diwali and a surprise from folks.. working towards the Goal
November: Month Home Alone.. Had a blast!!!
December: Stock taking..TLR, XMAS and some unblemished impression..(for a change!!!)

For those who read me like a book.. am sure have figured it all out.. Others... Keep Guessing!!!!

Image from http://colorcubic.com//2008/12/31/2009-our-time-to-shine/

No comments: