Friday, December 24, 2010

Order Order...

I am so so proud of my best friend from law school.. someone whom i have counted on for almost nething and everything under the sun.. She is not my mirror image.. but surely has stuck by me like a shadow...

Today in a very very happy moment for her... I really thank god for making it happen!!! While she is Persistence Personified, Patient enough to wait and work tirelessly towards her dreams..She is someone who is imitable in every sense.. be her dreams, style sense or just the warm person she is...

I could go on and on... but can't.. Because the Happiness of Her Making IT..consumes it.. I'm overwhelmed... over-joyed for a long list of people's wishes and prayers persisted through her tough endeavour...

Justice Mahima Rai... Let your OH-RDER Prevail!!!

No comments: