Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cruisin' Together

I am listening to the Gweyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis.... "Cruising Together".. I wonder if you've ever heard the song.. but hearing it, there's just one word that defines how I feel about the lyrics and the melody striking my eardrums....BREEZY.....
"You're gonna fly away Glad you're goin' my way I love it when we're cruisin' together Music is played for love Cruisin' is made for love I love it when we're cruisin' together "
The chorus, in my opinion, is fantabulous... though a lot of you might not think much of it... but you can't disagree that it does strike a chord in the heart! I love this song,... and every time i hear it.. it is as though i am standing at the deck of a ship and singing it.. now whether I imagine a Star Virgo or a Motorboat varies from time to time!!!! It's not a typically romantic song but yes it has the element of love to it.. for me the love lies in the music... and am cruisin' with the song into a dreamy world!
The video is very simplistic though... the singers in the recording studio... enjoying every second of their vocal cruise... I actually would love to be there some day... headphones, microphone, console' et al... the wires running thru and under the mat.. the soundproof room... hmmmm......that's where I'd perhaps wanna cruise someday!!!! Being behind that microphone is not really an essential in my dream... its just that the whole experience of putting something so pure and divine together that matters... where sound, music and nothing but the soul co-exist...
A cruise through this dream sends an adrenaline rush through my body...i really donno if it'll ever happen...or how for that matter, but am sure of one thing.. that i am not giving up! there shall be another blog Whenever I make this happen.... Until then and beyond...Music was made for MY love, and I Love it when we're Cruisin' together

1 comment:

Vi.K.I. said...

Play that funky music white boy
Play that funky music right
Play that funky music white boy
Lay down that boogie and play that funky music till you die
Till you die , oh till you die