Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye Sam.. Hello Samantha..

My last post of the year... As 2008 bids farewell.. and I listen to my favourite bands doing one of the most absorbing songs i've ever heard..(U2 and the Corrs.. When the Stars Go Blue).. I am lamenting upon the year that just flew past..

Another course out and done with.. a new phase embarked upon.. some old endings, new beginnings.. and put an end to some of these beginnings this year itself.. a couple of emphatic statements.. some fighting back.. quite a bit of smiling ans laughing... this year was truly a mixed bag.. with a whirlwind of emotions and situations i encountered..

I truly believe.. this year i grew up.. If i may say.. a bit more maturity, a bit more rationality.. and a teeny-weeny bit of wisdom.. I may not be Ms. Know-it-All yet... but am OK wid my performance... As for 2008.. I hate to see it go... But am sure.. I'll Love it when It's gone...

Anyway.. Have a blast in 2009... Hope it brings in Loads of Cheer and Happiness..to Everybody Around..

Adios 2008...Bienvenido 2009!!!!

P.S. if your wonderin why such a name to the Post.. coz thats one of My fav Cliff Richard Songs...

1 comment:

Vi.K.I. said...

as every year passes by...u become wise..not by knowledge..by experience..

take the positive..leave the negative..start the new year with joy and happiness...