Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ricks' Bday...


7th December... One of my closest pal' birtday.. Ricks has been that pillar of strength.. that i could lean on when i felt my foundation was pretty much shaken.. he helped me strengthen my base..see the brighter side of life....almost always...

So what did I do? I met him and his dearest college mate at a Barista..n later was joined by a friend of mine and surprised him with that cake...which he claimed.. he smelt.. after all can Divs ever never be upto anything???? Considering that officially we've known each other for eight years now.. i guess the last two years have only been worth keeping track off...and the cake was the least I could do...he is sweet, genuine, down-to-earth no doubt.. and puts me in my place...whenever needed...He truly is someone I bank upon..

Although he no longer is in India.. and almost always forgets something I asked him for.. Teases me to the core and cracks a PJ at my most serious times.. he is someone whose friendship I cannot do without.. He doesn't read me like a book.. and that is a relief.. for the transperent face i have.. but ya.. the loveliest books i possess are surely his rendition...

Happy Birthday buddy.. Keep that smile on.. I hope this friendship lasts a lifetime..n btw.. I must let you know Ricks... I do agree.. that Rix shall always Rock!!!

P.S... let ur mail id remain.. atleast for frnds like me.. u'll after all always be RixyRoxy to me...

2 comments:

Rix said...

Thank you for the kindness bestowed on me Queen (of CP!)

Vi.K.I. said...

a frnd is a priceless possession..
take care of it well..
dont take it for granted...