Saturday, November 15, 2008

Live life..err... Vicki Height..

If u hav noticed.. I write only on weekends... Mostly so.. Perhaps the reason being that those are the only sane days for me to pen my thoughts.. The rest of the days is the regular Gtalk song transfer and banter..with my set of friends...and that is enough to drain me!

Saturdays are usually no stop days.. I do almost everything i love.. from walking around CP to window shopping to meeting up pals...The last is the most consistent part of my trend!!!

This week the Bakra was Vicki.. as i call him.. My frnd from CLC.. someone i became friends with only to the end of my law.. yet discovered to be so much like me... Crazy, fanatic, passionate to start with.. about art, music and books...the fact that our bdays fall on consecutive days..similarly aged siblings and what not... Our banter is endless.. sometimes interspersed with stretches of Silence..

So.. I met Vicki.. after.. 6 months i think.. and the beauty is.. it seemed as though i had met him just last week.. The banter was as warm as ever.. our exchange of idiosyncracies.. over biryani, paneer makhani, raita.. and ahem ahem.. a cocktail.. recounting old times.. catching up on what was on in our lives.. advice.. never unwarranted..and endless laughter.. checking out the kids trying to act ah-so-grown-up... i truly had a great time..

The reason i write this post.. is cause i realise that one rarely meets people you feel at home with.. from minute one.. For one.. i learnt Vicki' first impression of me.. as SNOBBISH... n i laughed my heart out!!!

Well Vicki.. thanx for all the awesome times we've had.. walking frm CLC to metro.. dragging me 2 Bhatia' place for that Juris book.. Running up and down for PAC.. to the phonecalls to recruiters. Mawana.. hahaha!!! Uve just left me with times to smile about!!! Ofc.. it would be unfair if i dint mention the times you were at the receiving end.. but let me tell you.. i am glad to have been at the receiving end of your friendship!!!

I can only think of one song:

Dont you ever wish.. You were someone Else,
You were meant to be.. the way you are exactly...
Don't Change...

Cheers!!!

1 comment:

Vi.K.I. said...

frns r by chance..
good frns r by luck..
best frns r by destiny..