Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Day that Just Flew By....


Sometimes.. you don't know what is in store for you.. but you just wake up knowing its gonna be a Lovely day.. Yesterday was one of those days.. when I woke up from that side of the bed that makes you feel... Today is Gonna be A Great day..

Hey stop guessing.. I didnt bump into my ah-much-frenzied-Bach... but who knows!!! :P For the eternal optimist on the few things that i am, today i felt optimistic about almost everything... Morning was as smooth as silk.. no tatter-patter with mum or dad... truce.. And i reach office and there's some news that makes me truly happy! (Congrats guys!!!)

And then.. as I walk thru the colours of Janpath.. to reach Piccadelhi.. I take the longest route possible... walking through, peeping through stores and making numerous slow-downs to admire windows... something that doesnt come to me easily.. (am a shop with a list gal!)

As am heading.. I make a stop at the music store.. pick up CDs like Crazy... I picked up 7 CDs to start with.. then replaced them with 3 MP3 Cds and a fusion.. so 4in all.. and swipe my card jus to dent myslf a teeny-weeny bit.. and what a lovely dent could that be..

My next stop.. Piccadelhi.. where i intended to meet some people I hardly know.. and for the hours we spent.. over banter, lotus stem in honey garlic, mousse, noodles, chese sticks, coffee for some and a fantabulously recipe-ed but horribly mixed cocktail...time just flew... Meeting people is not always so pleasurable.. this time.. meeting each one.. was completely a Pleasure...

And as U2' Beautiful Day plays behind me.... It is the Perfect song for me....

1 comment:

Vi.K.I. said...

a perfect day..
dream everyday...
comes true someday..
u cherish it another day..