Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mumbai Musings...


For the one month of my life I shall cherish forever....July of 2007..

My parents away.. yet Chitti chitappa around... Gannu, Sowmi, Purni and the late night banter..

New city Blues.. and electric train terror.. Internship..

Meeting someone after years at the airport.. and the silence in that...

Wimbeldon and Federer's win..and then the call till 4 am.. discussing things absolutely crazy yet so close...:P

Pomegranate and me snatching Gannu's share... our GRE Word tag games..n his PPT and me playing around with Fonts... endless song transfers!!!

Tilak Nagar Harbour Line... Fight at Dadar to get off the train..

Walks to Chembur market on Sundays.. and endless banter with Purni...Chitti's special Paneer..

Idiosyncracies.. Bandra Fort.. and the things that went with it..the Message Marathon..

Mahalaxmi temple.. Siddhi Vinayak' Siddhi..

The high Rise at Worli and the contrasting black sea..Walking on the parapet along Marine drive..

Chittappa accompanying me to the station while on his morning stroll..

Vijaya aunty, uncle and our laughter Riot..

Uchita and Vada Pav...The call and the Result..

My trip to Pune.. watching the most useless movie.. Naqaab at the Adlabs there...the Cookies from Khayani bakery... Ofcourse sir and banter with him..

Sea breeze.. varied aroma.. the rattling of the train.. the simplicity of the people..

Meeting Periappa and losing him...

I must say.. i have countless things on my mind... and perhaps this post seems.. non-sensical.. but its just some lovely things.. i fear i might loose tab off.. caught in the Busy life in my city...It's just a reminder.. for the times when i will forget to remember (perhaps..)that it is the smallest of things that make us really happy People!!!

1 comment:

Vi.K.I. said...

happy moments are many...
revive them when ur sad...
u will feel funny..
life is not so bad..
u will see many..
days mad..bad..sad..
remember in moment any..
Happiness lies within u..
u just hv to find it...