Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ban on Cigs..


Post the SC decision to ban smoking... delhi truly has become a cleaner neater place... I can feel that in the air.. I find lesser stubs on the road.. And I think for all those who suffer from respiratory problems.. it will surely be a relief..

I noticed the change particularly this sunday.. when i went to a resturant.. where ppl usually come to chit-chat, listen to the music, hav a drink if they please and leave. The music for me is the major attraction to head there.. and ofc the fact that we have haunted the place all through Law!!! The place now seems so clean.. that now the air earlier seems as though it was grey... U can otice the people in the pic now.. behind me.. earlier.. that wd have been.. err.. MI-4?

As there are old endings, and new beginnings.. life has to move on.. for a couple of smoker friends of mine.. who complain.. I'd only say smile.. you're getting rid of a bane!!!

Honest, the idea that i dont see ppl with cigs in their hands all that often is new, different.. and perhaps a little uneasy.. but I guess we better get used to it!!!

Nahi to.. Jane kya Hoga Rama Re??? (I hope you remember the song!!!)

1 comment:

Vi.K.I. said...

ban on cigs..
by those little pigs...
city became a btter place to live..
atleast 4 frnds of this smoker pig..