Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mississippi Mud Pie....


Mississippi reminds me of my mum making me write the spelling 10 times... also of Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn.. two charecters i enjoyed reading as a teenager!!! But the third thing... and perhaps the most pleasant of these is that am transported back to the Heavenly flavour of Big Chill.. where almost always I gorge on this High Calorie Calling...so much so for my much gorged papaya mid-morn treat!!!

Big Chill is this Resturant at Delhi' upmarket.. Khan.. they have 2 resturants there and one more at GK.. I think they serve some of the best italian I have ever let my lips taste.. the pasta is always impeccable.. and the one hour in the waiting,, seems justified..

So who introduced me to MMP? my sis... a connoiseur of the place.. I remember the first time we went was when I was in grad.. after my ah-so-revelating experience..(read haircut/trim)... Now its almost a ritual that i head out for an MMP after a snip.. trust me.. Heaven Is what I feel!!!

Well.. that is Gloria Estefan's song.. except that she finds Heaven without someone.. but yeh.. may i borrow and alter it at this one!!! Well if you see me.. you might not believe me if i said.. food and sleep interest me the least.. but ask my mum.. and she'll tell you what a tyrant "Kuch Bhi" ans i Give when she wants an opinion on the menu...but MMP is one thing I think rarely twice about.. but today.. I did.. twice.. wondering if i nee another helping!!!

P.S... I think I deserve a free vouchur to Big Chill now.. What Say????

1 comment:

Vi.K.I. said...

little moments of joy..
enjoyed with mud pie..
big chill..
time to chill..